Customer Service Specialist: $40,000 - $45,000 Salary + up to 10% bonus
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Exemption: Full — time, Salary Non-Exempt
Location: Dubuque, IA — Roosevelt St Ext Office
Base Salary Range: $40,000 — $45,000 Annually + Up to 10% Bonus Annually
Shift Time: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM — 5:00 PM
Reports to: Customer Service & Strategic Account Manager
Who is Klauer Manufacturing Company?
Founded in 1870, Klauer was built on hard work, quality products and service. Klauer’ s mission is to enable our customers in the building products industry to win through the quality, consistency, and predictability of everything we do. We have three locations in Dubuque, IA, where our goal is to provide a safe and family-oriented working environment for our employees. As a team, we maintain our mission through our cultural values and company priorities: safety, attitude, effort, and accountability.
What can you expect from Klauer Manufacturing?
You can expect to feel part of the Klauer Manufacturing family, which is inclusive, regardless of gender, background, disability, or status. We offer a generous benefits package for all team members, including work-hour flexibility, health, vision, dental, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan, 10 paid holidays, 2 weeks’ vacation, paid funeral leave, and paid jury duty.
Who are you?
Klauer is looking for solutions-oriented candidates to implement company strategy and objectives within their department. The goal is to promote cultural values and persevere through obstacles to achieve winning results for both Klauer and its customers. The Customer Service Specialist possesses the qualifications and characteristics listed below:
- Self-motivated, proactive, and willing to roll up the sleeves when necessary
- Able to operate resourcefully in dynamic environments
- Organized, detail-oriented and proficient at follow-up
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to interact with team members and department heads with candor, tact, patience, and
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Customer Service Experience
What does Klauer ask of you?
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with customers, prospects and team members by providing excellent customer service through timely, thorough follow up with customers. In this role, you will champion the following:
- Serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service
- Attract potential customers by answering questions and making suggestions about product and service
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Analyze customer needs and make recommendations to management on potential products or services
- Enter customer orders
- Provide customers with a clear understanding of their order, delivery dates, invoicing, warranties
- Assist in building and maintaining technical knowledge base
- Assist and follow-up on quotes
- Assist in conducting competitive research and analysis
- Assist outside sales representatives as needed
- CRM data entry of prospects and customers
- Attend industry and product-related training programs, conferences, seminars, and educational forums
- Perform other duties as assigned