Industrial Technician 2nd Shift 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM $23.41 – $25.99/hour
2nd Shift — 3:00 PM ‑11:00 PM, Monday — Friday
$21.41/hour – $23.99/hour + $2.00 hour shift differential
Roosevelt Street Extension Location
- 50 hours of unpaid time off each year
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Pension and 401k Plan
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Vacation within first year
- Paid Funeral Leave and Paid Jury Duty,
- WEEKLY PAY
The Industrial Tech duties include but are not limited to:
- Use mechanical and electrical ability to install, maintain, and repair plant equipment, systems and infrastructure.
- Adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures.
- Mechanical aptitude with electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics and/or blueprints
- Experience with welding and fabrication
- Use of measuring, leveling and alignment devices
- Operation of standard machining equipment
- Basic plumbing skills
- Forklift and Overhead Crane repair
- Computer Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- 3 years of experience in manufacturing environment OR must have a related Associate’s Degree
- Valid driver’s license required
Perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks for extended periods (lifting, walking climbing, pushing and/or pulling, twisting, bending, kneeling and grasping) Technician is required to work at times above ground level using ladders and lifting devices such as Genie boom. Frequent standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, stooping and kneeling are required.
The Physical Demands Strength Rating for this job is “M – Medium Work – Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and /or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for light work”.
Class I – Medium (Dictionary of Occupational Titles 4th Edition Vol. I & Vol. II)