Inventory Analyst: $60,000 - $65,000 Annually + Up to 10% Bonus
Job Title: Inventory Analyst
Exemption: Full — time, Exempt
Base Salary Range: $60,000 — $65,000 Annually + Up to 10% Bonus
Shift Time: 1st Shift, Monday — Friday
Reports to: Materials Manager
Who is Klauer Manufacturing Company?
Founded in 1870, Klauer was built on hard work, quality products and service. Klauer’s mission is to enable our customers in the building products industry to win through the quality, consistency, and predictability of everything we do. We have three locations in Dubuque, IA, where our goal is to provide a safe and family-oriented working environment for our employees. As a team, we maintain our mission through our cultural values and company priorities: safety, attitude, effort and accountability.
What can you expect from Klauer Manufacturing?
You can expect to feel part of the Klauer Manufacturing family, which is inclusive, regardless of gender, background, disability, or status. We offer a generous benefits package for all team members, including work-hour flexibility, health, vision, dental, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan, 10 paid holidays, 2 weeks’ vacation, paid funeral leave, and paid jury duty.
Who are you?
Klauer is looking for solutions-oriented candidates to implement company strategy and objectives within their department. The goal is to promote cultural values and persevere through obstacles to achieve winning results for both Klauer and its customers. The Inventory Analyst possesses the qualifications and characteristics listed below:
- Self-motivated, proactive, and willing to roll up your sleeves when necessary
- Able to operate resourcefully in dynamic environments
- Organized, detail-oriented and proficient at follow-up
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to interact with team members and department heads with candor, tact, patience, and diplomacy
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years progressive experience in an inventory or warehouse position required
- Skilled at conflict resolution and problem solving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience of leading and coaching a team
- Advanced analytical skills
What does Klauer ask of you?
The Inventory Analyst oversees the management of warehouse operations and is responsible for inventory accuracy, managing our cycle counting process, and material organization inclusive of proper FIFO protocol. Additionally, this role will monitor inventory turns and work with the Purchasing team to make informed decisions regarding inventory levels and reorder points, along with championing the following:
- Lead a team of warehouse and inventory employees in the daily and long-term management of raw material and expensed item inventories.
- Using ABC methodology, manage a robust cycle counting program inclusive of root cause analysis and metrics tracking.
- Using Lean principles, organize and direct the storage, transfer, and staging of materials used in production.
- Work closely with production management to effectively and efficiently provide the timely delivery of materials.
- Manage inter-plant transfers of material with oversight of ERP system transactions. Establish a routine delivery system to maximize labor resources.
- In depth understanding of ERP system in a manufacturing environment. Maintain location and quantities of items within ERP system.