Territory Manager: Colorado / Nebraska - Competitive Pay + Bonus Opportunities
Job Title: Territory Manager — Sales
Location: Colorado and Nebraska territory, 60% travel CO, NE
Exemption: Salaried – Exempt
Base Salary Range: Competitive Pay + Bonus Opportunities
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Who is Klauer Manufacturing Company?
Founded in 1870, Klauer was built on hard work, quality products and service. Our mission is to enable our customers in the building products industry to win through the quality, consistency, and predictability of everything we do. We have three locations in Dubuque, IA, where our goal is to provide our employees with a safe and family-oriented work environment for our employees. As a team, we maintain our mission through our cultural values and company priorities: safety, attitude, effort, and accountability.
What can you expect from Klauer Manufacturing?
You can expect to feel part of the Klauer Manufacturing family, which is inclusive, regardless of gender, background, disability, or status. We offer a generous benefits package for all team members, including work-hour flexibility, health, vision, dental, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan, 10 paid holidays, 2 weeks paid vacation, paid funeral leave, and paid jury duty.
Who are you?
Klauer seeks solutions-oriented candidates to implement company strategy and objectives within their department. The goal is to promote cultural values and persevere through obstacles to achieve winning results for Klauer and its customers. The Territory Manager possesses the qualifications and characteristics listed below:
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to prospect independently and as a team player
- Able to operate resourcefully in dynamic environments
- Organized, detail-oriented and proficient at follow-up
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers with candor, tact, patience, and diplomacy
- Ability to accurately assess market conditions and formulate goals and plans to achieve company objectives within existing market conditions
- Possess a relentless desire to pursue and execute departmental goals and Company initiatives
What does Klauer ask of you?
The primary responsibility of the Territory Manager is to maintain and increase market share in the Colorado and Nebraska territory. In this role, you will champion the following:
- Spearhead the sales efforts in Colorado and Nebraska
- Develop and maintain a sales plan in correlation with the Company’s Mission, top-line and bottom-line goals
- Develop and drive new client relationships within existing distribution channels
- Maintain existing accounts
- Review sales opportunities in new distribution channels
- Other duties as assigned by management